uoml message

Subject: Re:[uoml] Groups - The 6th UOML TC meeting added

Dear All£º

I am sorry to inform you that the date of TC Meeting could be changed for Alex's absence, and it expected to be held on August 2nd, Tuesday.

If you have any problems for the date, please feel free to contact me.

The UOML Sample is attached again.

>The 6th UOML TC meeting has been added by Pine Zhang
>
>Date:  Tuesday, 31 July 2007
>Time:  03:00am - 04:00am ET
>
>Event Description:
>Duration: 1 Hour
>Mode:Teleconference
>Telephone: +1-319-256-0300
>Participant Access Code:355058#
>
>http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2007&month=7&day=31&hour=7&min=0&sec=0&p1=136&p2=195&p3=33&p4=224
>
>Agenda:
>The topics of this meeting is to discuss the UOML work draft and Samples.
>

>Minutes:
>

>View event details:
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/uoml/event.php?event_id=15779
>
>PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
>application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
>copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web
>browser.
>
>Referenced Items
>Date            Name                             Type
>2007-07-25      UOML Sample-en.odt               Reference Document

Àñ£¡

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Pine Zhang
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡pine_zhang@sursen.com

UOML Sample-en.odt