uoml message

Subject: UOML Committee Draft Voting results

Dear All,

I am delighted to announce that the OASIS UOML Specification 0.8 is approved as Committee Draft, for all ten voting members had voted it to become Committee Draft. Thanks for all UOML TC members, your contributions on it are highly appreciated.  Also we would like to send many thanks to Mary for guiding us to this stage.

It will still be a long way for UOML Specification to be voted as an OASIS Standard, thus we have to work harder and work more than what we did before; For instance, Committee Draft will need to be acknowledged and approved by more OASIS members. In a word, we hope more and more people pay attention to UOML.

Thank you again for all your efforts.

Regards.

Pine.