us-tag-317 message

Subject: Automate attendance on TAG calls

Can anyone recommend an automated method for recording attendance on TAG conference calls?

It would be great to skip those long roll calls yet still:
1) Enable ANSI to capture a record of attendees, regardless of whether they joined online or via phone.
2) Allow attendees to view a list of participants (including their company affiliation) during the call.

It would be nice to do both, but if we can only accomplish #1, that would be great.

OASIS has an automated method we use for our member calls. There are complications with trying to use it for the TAG, but it's possible. If someone is aware of a simpler way, please let us know.

Thanks,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer