us-tag-317 message

Subject: Definition Follow Up + Comments for Tomorrow

Following up on our conversation today, I reviewed 27552 and it relies on terms and definitions in ISO/IEC 27000 and ISO/IEC 29100 which would align with the IT comment on line 426.

In addition, I have gone through the remaining comments and propose that the US TAG discuss the following tomorrow:
- CA 086 214
- KR 216
- IT Comment on Line 482
- IT Comment on Line 513
- CA 007 217
- ANEC and CI 218
- IT Comment on Line 552
- CA 023 219
- CA 049 220
- CA 085 222
- CA 066 223
- ANEC and CI 044
- IT Comment on Line 621
- ANEC and CI 047
- UK JZ 8 231
- CA 008 234
- ANEC and CI 050
- ANEC and CI 250
- ANEC and CI 055
- ANEC and CI 056
- CA 009 266
- CA 032 276
- CA 059 279
- CA 033 282

I would also suggest we go through the entirety of the "Section 8" comments from the UK and review the proposed dispositions of them.

Best,
Jason