user-assistance-discuss message

Subject: Re: [user-assistance-discuss] Clarifying Our Goals

Hi, Rob :-)

> I have sent invites to almost all the HAT vendors - am still working on a
> couple email addresses. I do believe their participation is very important.

Let me know which ones you're missing...I might have them.

(Are there any archives yet for this list? I just heard about it
today, and I'm kinda curious as to what I might have missed :-)
Thanks!)

Char James-Tanny ~ JTF Associates, Inc. ~ http://www.helpstuff.com
Please send follow-up questions to the list.
Contact me directly (CharJT at helpstuff dot com) with business inquiries.
2005-2006 Microsoft Help MVP ~ MSHelpWiki http://www.mshelpwiki.com
AuthorIT Certified Consultant, Development, and Training
Moderator, HATT and MSHelp2
Incoming Secretary, Society of Technical Communication
STC Online Information SIG: Online Help Lead
Web site Hosting and Design ~ http://www.jtfhosting.com