user-assistance-discuss message

Subject: RE: [user-assistance-discuss] The "Ideal" User Assistance Application?

It sounds like you've thought about this in quite some detail. Can you
outline the next steps? Coming up with the specs would be hard, but
implementing would be much harder. Who would do that? Do you have
programmers on board?

Whatever the answer, I'm skeptical that OASIS is a good home for a
software definition project. OASIS should define the standards behind
the software. And the standards should be implementable by multiple
software products otherwise they aren't truly standards. If there is
strong interest in the project you describe then we should probably move
it to SourceForge.