user-assistance-discuss message

Subject: RE: [user-assistance-discuss] Thoughts on Graphical Callouts

IMHO, that's nonsense. Graphics need to supported, because, believe it or
not, there are those of us who use them correctly, and for a purpose. We
also are fully aware of accessibility, and support section 508 requirements.

And, incredible as it may seem, we are fully versed in design and
typographic standards.

You must always design tools and standards/recommendations for
professionals, and then worry about the very real problem of making sure
that the majority of Help authors are truly professional.

Since I am a consultant and a trainer, I'm happy to do that.

Regards,

Paul Neshamkin
pauln@helpauthors.com

MS Help MVP
ComponentOne Doc-To-Help MVP & Certified Trainer