vel message

Subject: Important: TC got request from outside needing discussion

Hi VEL TC Guys,

in the upcoming regular VEL TC-call we have to discuss a request from outside. In order to have a clear understanding of the request as well as its possible implication to the TC if we satisfy this request, we (Uwe and Michael) gathered all relevant information. We want to present this to the TC and we have to discuss how to proceed and what will be the next steps. Having said this, we hope that all TC members or at least one from each company are going to participate in the next VEL TC regular call on the 15.04.2019 at 3pm CEST.

Best regards,
Uwe and Michael

--
Dr. Michael Schulze
Phone: +49-391-54456935 Fax: +49-391-54456990