Subject: Re: [virtio-comment] TAB Comments on Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) Version 1.0

Michael,

I am copying Chet Ensign with this reply as he has the rights to
transfer issues.

The TAB has discussed a number of ways to do this but if memory
serves, you can only clone one issue at a time, at least with our
current version of JIRA.

We can transfer the issues to VIRTIO's JIRA (actually Chet can) and we
can track by the reporter.

Chet?

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

On 02/13/2014 07:41 AM, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 06:45:55PM -0500, Patrick Durusau wrote:
>>
>> Greetings!
>>
>> Members of the Technical Advisory Board endeavour to comment on
>> all 30 day public review drafts.
>>
>> Comments on:
>>
>> Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) Version 1.0
>>
>> are attached.
>>
>> It isn't necessary to acknowledge each comment separately.
>>
>> A single email acknowledging this email will be sufficient.
>>
>> When the TC has acted on these issues, I would appreciate a
>> pointer to the TCs resolution as the TAB is tracking the
>> resolution of comments from TAB members.
>>
>> Hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend!
>>
>> Patrick
>
> Thanks a lot Patrick! It would be nice to somehow copy each of
> these issues from TAB to VIRTIO, to make it easier for us to take
> action on these issues, since we don't have permission to edit TAB
> issues.
>
> I think that cloning and then moving issues to VIRTIO will do the
> trick.

- --
Patrick Durusau
patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
Co-Chair, OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS)
Editor, OpenDocument Format TC, Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
Former Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)
Co-Editor, ISO 13250-5 (Topic Maps)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau