Subject: Re: [virtio] Feedback for CSPRD03

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 01:46:49PM +0200, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 12:50:09PM +0100, Pawel Moll wrote:
> > On Tue, 2014-07-22 at 20:25 +0100, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:
> > > I think the only things left are:

> > https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/VIRTIO-112
>
> Looks like environment is not set to include the reporter.
>
> If Brian doesn't want to keep his name secret,
> please set environment to reporter's name and optionally
> email address.
> If it's a secret, please set yours there instead.

Ugh I see it now. Donnu why I missed it, sorry.

Minor issue: <> got converted to &lt; &gt;.
This seems to be a bug when creating issues.
I fixed it up for environment for this bug, could affect
other bugs.

Same affects descriptions as well.

At the moment because of this bug it seems best to create empty issues,
then press edit to fill in the data.
Edit does not seem to suffer from this problem.

Also pls do not add "Reported-by:" in environment,
makes it harder to extract addresses automatically.

Thanks!