Subject: Re: [members] 15-day Public Review for Virtual I/O Device (#VIRTIO) V1.0 - ends July 28th

Ah, ok. Missed that nuance. If you want to pass the motion by an electronic vote in the TC, by all means that is fine with me. Then, instead of minutes, you point me at the ballot where the TC voted to request the Special Maj Vote.

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 11:16 AM, Michael S. Tsirkin <mst@redhat.com> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 04, 2014 at 10:36:13AM -0400, Chet Ensign wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 10:31 AM, Michael S. Tsirkin <mst@redhat.com> wrote:
>
>     On Mon, Aug 04, 2014 at 09:49:24AM -0400, Chet Ensign wrote:
>     > A Special Majority Vote must be run as an online ballot so no problem
>     there.
>
>     Yes my question was about this text:
>
>     >             ... and provide to the TC
>     >             Administrator the URI for the meeting minutes which record
>     the TC's
>     >             resolution
>
>     so this is not mandatory then?
>

> Oh no, it is indeed mandatory. What it refers to though is the minutes in which
> the motion is recorded to request the Special Majority Vote.

OK so going back to the original question.
Is there a way to reach this resolution through an online ballot
instead of a meeting?
If yes the TC would prefer this.