Subject: ldots in virtio spec v1.0

 Hi all!

Great to finally see that the virtio spec left the draft state!
(and thus kudos from me to the authors for the great work!)

But I think I also just spotted one more little bug in the spec:
In chapter 5.6.6.2 "Device Operation: controlq", there is the expression
"\ldots" right in the middle of the struct virtio_scsi_ctrl ... looks
like a LaTeX statement sneaked into the PDF output. ... no big issue,
but in case you plan another update, you might want to consider to
fix this, too.

 Cheers,
  Thomas