Subject: Re: [tab] Re: [virtio-comment] TAB comments on Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) Version 1.1

Chet, I have a question:
lots of links to other specifications moved around since virtio 1.0.
Some have a redirect.  Some are just silently broken.  Sure we can keep
chasing them around but I wonder about the utility of this.

OASIS is in fact unusual in that it tries hard to keep old links alive.

Is there an issue wrt OASIS bylaws to link to a wikipedia page instead?
Hard to make any guarantees anyway, but at least for now there are
people that watch this space and keep updating the links there.  For
example:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IEEE_802

instead of the (now dead)
	http://standards.ieee.org/about/get/802/802.html