Subject: Re: [virtio-comment] TAB comments on Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) Version 1.1

Michael,

I can't connect to its parent site at the moment but will keep trying.

In the meantime, apologies but as a former sysadmin, you could try
cutting the file in half, replicate your header on the second half and
test it that way.

Crude I know but gets you results more quickly than I am likely to from
the authors.

Hope you are having a great week!

Patrick

--