Subject: VIRTIO_NET_F_MRG_RXBUF number of descriptors

Hi,

v1.1 states at Section 5.1.6.3.2 (Device Requirements: Setting Up Receive Buffers):
	"The device MUST use only a single descriptor if VIRTIO_NET_F_MRG_RXBUF was not negotiated."
That's a mistake, since the device can, and should be able to use multiple descriptors, pertaining to the same descriptors chain.

Therefore I suggest to change it to:
	" The device MUST use only a single descriptor-chain if VIRTIO_NET_F_MRG_RXBUF was not negotiated."

BTW, as result of this wrongly formulated sentence, I came across many people (including my-past-self) that confuse MRG_RXBUF feature with descriptors-chain support.
Fixing it will help avoiding this confusion.

Thanks,
Gil

Intel Israel (74) Limited