Subject: [virtio-mmio]: arm-only?

Is virtio_mmio used only for arm emulation?
I was looking through qemu sources and the only file
that I have found to instantiate virtio-mmio proxies is arm/virt.c .

--

Catalin Vasile

Intern, DN-Software

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.

www.freescale.com

phone: 073-021-1938

e-mail: catalin.vasile@freescale.com

Freescale_Logo-nosemi_Lh_4c

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:

[x] Public

[ ] Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only

[ ] Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary