Subject: A simple example of virtio blk driver

Dear Friends,

Good day.
I am studying the virtio spec 1.0 and trying to write a virtio blk driver.
Is there anywhere a simple example virtio blk driver can be found,
which may be written with conformance to virtio spec 1.0?
I would like to understand a simple virtio blk driver, how it is written.

Better if there is any clear document available regarding a virtio blk driver implementation.

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Srinivas Nayak

Home: http://www.mathmeth.com/sn/