Subject: virtio spec updates

Hi list,

Hopefully not too off-topic for a dev list. I was reading through the
1.0 spec and also found Michael Tsirkin's talk from KVM forum around
v1.1 of the spec. Looks like a good set of updates in the pipeline.

I was interested to know what the timeline for releasing the 1.1 spec is
if there is one. Or if there is other spec work going on somewhere that
would be interesting to know as well.

If this is in some FAQ that I missed or is general knowledge sorry for
the noise

Thanks,
John