Subject: Re: Recommendations about VirtIo Spec Patch Submission

Resending again because I missed virtio-dev list subscription. Sorry all for the spam.

Thank you,
Mihai Carabas

On 10.07.2017 16:07, Mihai Carabas wrote:
Hello Michael,

My name is Mihai Carabas from Oracle Linux and Virtualization Engineering team. We currently are working on some VirtIo driver implementations. During the documentation part of the driver, we found some inconsistencies in various paragraphs of the VirtIo 1.0 Spec (all of them are about the form/terms used in the specification). What is the recommended way to submit patches with proposed modifications?

Thank you,
Mihai Carabas

Oracle Linux and Virtualization Engineering