Subject: ping: virtio-fs stuff

Hi,
  Can I give a gentle ping for the set of virtio-fs related things;

a) Reservation of an ID
   https://github.com/oasis-tcs/virtio-spec/issues/31

b) Shared memory regions
   https://github.com/oasis-tcs/virtio-spec/issues/40

c) Review of the virito-fs spec
  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/virtio-dev/201904/msg00022.html

(a) is just a reservation - so should be pretty easy?
(b) I've seen other suggested uses, but I don't think I've
seen any other suggestions for changes.

Dave