Subject: Re: VIRTIO TC inaugural meeting - Attendance and Chair Election Result

Ditto Rusty. I have changed your role to Chair on the TC roster. Let me know if I can help in any way going forward.

Best regards,

/chet

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 12:27 PM, Dave Ings <ings@ca.ibm.com> wrote:

Hi Rusty,

Congratulations on your unanimous election as Virtio TC chair. Here is the attendance I recorded as TC convenor.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings

----- Forwarded by Dave Ings/Toronto/IBM on 2013-07-30 10:42 AM -----

From: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
To: virtio@lists.oasis-open.org,
Date: 2013-07-24 09:48 AM
Subject: [virtio] List of eligible voting members for the VIRTIO TC inaugural meeting
Sent by: <virtio@lists.oasis-open.org>

The following individuals have joined the Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) TC as of 23 July 2013 and are eligible to vote at the TC's first meeting on 30 July 2013.

Attendance:

Pawel Moll,  ARM Limited
 present
Anthony Liguori,  IBM
 present
Rusty Russell,  IBM
 present
Dave Ings,  IBM
 present
Gershon Janssen,  Individual
 present
Geoff Brown,  Machine-to-Machine Intelligence (M2MI) Corporation
 absent
Bryan Venteicher,  NetApp
 present
Daniel Kiper,  Oracle
 present
Sasha,  Levin,  Oracle
 present
Michael Tsirkin,  Red Hat
 present
Stefan Hajnoczi,  Red Hat
 present
Amit Shah,  Red Hat
 present

Should any individual listed above not attend the first meeting, they will need to attend two consecutive meetings of the Technical Committee before gaining voting rights.

Present but not eligible to vote for chair:

Bruce Toley, Solarflare Communications
Robin Cover, OASIS
Chet Ensign, OASIS

Chair election:

Rusty was the only nomination as chair. Rusty was unanimously approved as chair.

Chet presented an overview of OASIS policies, practises and TC tools. The meeting was then turned over to Rusty.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393