Subject: VIRTIO JIRA set up

Members of the VIRTIO TC,

As requested, we have set up a JIRA project for your TC. You can find the project at https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/VIRTIO. A link is also listed on the TC's home page as "Issues list."

All members of the TC have access to the JIRA. You need to log on to JIRA separately from your OASIS login. For those of you who have not used JIRA before, your login name and password will be the same as your OASIS login name with the exception that it will be all in lowercase. When you first log in, please change your password to something private to you.

Attached is a slide deck from the CAMP TC covering practices that many TCs have found useful in using JIRA for their projects.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of any helping in putting JIRA to use.

Best regards,

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298