Subject: Re: [virtio] Re: [virtio-comment] can we do better than text?

Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> writes:
> Hi Michael,

> Several TCs are using DocBook XML to author their specs if you want to look
> at that approach. And the CMIS TC used Tex to publish their specification
> (see http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.1/CMIS-v1.1.html).

Yes, text is easiest to send diffs against, but I figure we'll translate
to XML once the main changes are in.

I have been ignoring cross-refs and section numbers.  Just put FIXME in
for cross-references, and we will fix them up towards the end, eg:

        used to allow this (see FIXME: Reserved Feature Bits). To increase

Thanks,
Rusty.