Subject: Re: [virtio] Re: [virtio-comment] can we do better than text?

"Michael S. Tsirkin" <mst@redhat.com> writes:
> On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 05:16:50PM -0400, Chet Ensign wrote:
>> Hi Michael,

> Hmm can we keep -comment Cc'd? I think we prefer open lists
> for most discussions.

Chet pointed out that virtio-comment is really for public commentry on
the spec, esp. when we release a public draft.

He suggested creating a virtio-dev (public posting a-la virtio-comment),
which I think would work better for us.  The bug-tracker is tied into
virtio@, so anyone following will want to subscribe to both.

I've added this to the agenda...

Thanks,
Rusty.