On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 03:19:59PM -0400, Chet Ensign wrote:
> Members of the VIRTIO TC,

> for your use in discussing broad implementation questions with the world beyond
> OASIS.

> subscribe to it, send to it and receive emails from it. Non-subscribers can see
> the public archive at https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/virtio-dev/ ;
>
> To subscribe, interested parties should send an empty message to
> virtio-dev-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org and reply to the confirming email
> they receive. Once they have replied, they will get the following message from
> the list:
>
> ---
> Subject: WELCOME to virtio-dev@lists.oasis-open.org

> virtio-dev@lists.oasis-open.org mailing list.
>
> I'm working for my owner, who can be reached
> at virtio-dev-owner@lists.oasis-open.org.
>
> Acknowledgment: I have added the address
>
>    <subscriber's email address>
>
> to the virtio-dev mailing list.
>
> Welcome to virtio-dev@lists.oasis-open.org!
>
> Please save this message so that you know the address you are
> subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
> subscription address.
>
> <snip>
> ---
>
> Please use virtio-dev@ whenever an on-going conversation with non-TC members
> starts. In particular, if someone starts a conversation on virtio-comment@,
> please move that conversation to virtio-dev@. Virtio-comment@ per OASIS rules
> is simply meant for receiving comments. Discussion is specifically prohibited
> there.
>
> Please add the virtio-dev@ list to the list of available resources on your TC
> home page so that people coming to the TC for the first time will see that you
> have it available.

How does one edit the TC homepage?
Besides adding the virtio-dev mailing list, I think
we should correct the following:

	Enhancing the performance of virtual devices by standardizing key
	features of the PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) Card
	Specification

should be
	Enhancing the performance of virtual devices by standardizing key
	features of the VIRTIO (Virtual I/O) Device
	Specification

Also - did everyone on virtio@ subscribe to virtio-dev as well?
We'd like to switch to virtio-dev for technical discussion,
copying both virtio@ and virtio-dev@ just makes it messy.

Thanks,

--
MST