Subject: Re: [virtio] [OASIS Issue Tracker] Created: (VIRTIO-29) Add virtio-ccw specification.

On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:35:39 +0000 (UTC)
OASIS Issues Tracker  <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org> wrote:

> Add virtio-ccw specification.
> -----------------------------
>
>                  Key: VIRTIO-29
>              Project: OASIS Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) TC
>           Issue Type: New Feature
>             Reporter: Cornelia Huck
>

> The 0.9.5 virtio draft specifiction didn't contain any virtio-ccw specification, which was all added at a later point in time.
>
> Let's add virtio-ccw in its current state as well as a starting point.

I had three commits to the draft spec, which I converted and will post
in reply. There's also one commit by MST (the cookie stuff), which I
believe he needs to send himself?

Also note that I'll be offline for the next three weeks (awesome
timing); I mainly wanted to get this out of the door.