Subject: Re: [virtio] Re: Outstanding issues for next meeting.

On 10/24/2013 08:55 AM, Daniel Kiper wrote:
VIRTIO-46 	Verify that VIRTIO devices could be implemented in Xen environment
r b
I think that both of them do not block release of first working draft
but they should be solved before releasing next one.

I think it would make sense to have a working demo/test implementation for both the driver
side and the device side for xen/kvm once the first draft is out. I'll be happy to write
something for kvmtool if that makes sense.

Thanks,
Sasha