Subject: Starter Document in Latex format (was Re: [virtio] Starter Document for Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO)) Version 1.0

I imported latex templates from the CMIS specifications
and changed s/CMIS/VIRTIO/ everywhere.

The result is very close to one produced by exporting from the
ODF we were supplied, with the exception of the TOC formatting,
where section numbers are in blue instead of black, and major
sections don't have dots leading to page numbers.

I'm guessing this isn't very important, someone with more latex
knowledge can try to figure this out.

Generating html doesn't actually work for me.
It doesn't work for me for CMIS either, so
it's probably just an issue with my local latex setup.

I'm not sure we need html output at all.

The PDF output is attached.

For the curious, the source can temporarily be seen in my private
repository here:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/virt/kvm/mst/virtio-text.git latex

If that's OK with everyone, I can commit
the result and we can convert from text to this template.

--
MST