Subject: Re: [virtio] Starter Document in Latex format (was Re: [virtio] Starter Document for Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO)) Version 1.0

Some questions:

I think we prefer the PDF version of the spec to
be authoritative one and not the HTML one.
Can we change the citation link to point to that?

I think we want to also mention the virtio-comment mailing
list and not just the web form as a way to submit comments.
Is that OK?

Do we need to leave stubs for things we don't have?
E.g.
This specification is related to:
    Related speifications (list)

can we just remove this until we have some related specifications?