Subject: Re: virtio Document in Latex format: todo items

"Michael S. Tsirkin" <mst@redhat.com> writes:
> OK, now we have a basic document in latex, here is the
> list of items we must complete to publish draft:
>
> - clean place-holder appendix B - I'll do this shortly
>
> - non-normative references - do we have any?
> - related work - do we have any?
> - declared xml namespaces - do we have any?

Thanks,

        I'm actually on vacation this week, so I won't be active until
the weekend.

> If not let's remove above sections.

Indeed.

> - fill in conformance section: what exactly goes here?
>   do we just require all "must" conditions are met?

I don't know... if we can't copy someone else, just refer to the RFC.

> - fix MUST/SHOULD etc to must/should for consistency
>   or did we change our mind on this? I don't care but
>   if we don't mark them with upper case do we need to copy
>   required stuff to conformance section? if not how do people find it?

Let's go upper case.  I prefer that anyway, and the standard you cribbed
the latex from used upper case too.

> - fill in acknowledgements for non-editors who contributed
>

> Additionally we can do all kind of pretty-printing, I think
> it's nice to have but not a must for draft 1.

Indeed.

I have some tweaks I will send through; they're based on the text
version but I can apply them manually to the tex source.

Cheers,
Rusty.