Subject: [virtio] csd01 and csprd01

Chet, Paul,
Attached please find packaged csd01 and csprd01.
PDF, HTML and extra files (tex source and listings) are included.
The source in pushed on SVN.
I hope I've addressed all the issues you have pointed out.

If possible, please review and respond on this Monday so we have
time to fix remaining issues before our call this Tuesday:
we would like to vote on both CSD and CSPRD and starting
the public review period.

Thanks!

--
MST