Subject: Re: [virtio] csd01 and csprd01 - v2

On Wed, Dec 04, 2013 at 11:11:08AM +0200, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 04, 2013 at 02:18:33PM +1030, Rusty Russell wrote:

> > > Heh I got it. This environment is a table so just set the column
> > > separator to 0 inch.
> > > The following will do it.
> > > Not committing until Rusty tells me it's OK.
> >
> > Looks good.  Please apply it for 02.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Rusty.
>
> To clarify, I was waiting for you to tag 01 so I can commit to master.
> I don't see it yet - did you tag?

Oh. We can't tag :(

I see that if we wanted to support tags we had to initially create
tags and trunk under
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/virtio/tags/ and
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/virtio/trunk/ as
opposed to putting everything directly under
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/virtio/.
See
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/xmile/
for an example.

I guess we can still move stuff but this will affect all checked
out repos so I'd like to hear from others whether we should do this.
An alternative is just to record the revisions in some file
and hope that OASIS will support git natively sooner rather than
later.

What do others think?