Subject: Re: [virtio] Starter Document in Latex format (was Re: [virtio] Starter Document for Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO)) Version 1.0

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 10:20:04AM -0500, Chet Ensign wrote:
> Hi Rusty,
>
> Nope, not at all. It is in the queue - tickets
> https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1541 and
> https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1542 are tracking the
> work.

Could you add xen-devel@lists.xenproject.org address to the notification list
in ticket 1542? This is Xen developer list. You could find more here:
http://lists.xenproject.org/.

> You're just in line behind an unusually long list of requests that we are
> crunching through as fast as we can. I expect to get started working on
> Virtio tomorrow or Thursday. If you all would like to have the first public
> review run a bit longer given the holiday impacts, just let me know. The 30
> day is the minimum - we can always run it longer if you want.

I am going to take two weeks holiday at the end of the year and I suppose
that there are more people with such plans around. So I think that it
will be nice to have, let's say, 40 day public review in such case. However,
I do not insist on this if we do not have any time constraints between
releasing WD01 and WD02.

Daniel