Subject: tracking feedback

At this point I'm completely confused.

Spent another half a day rebasing on top
of latest changes, only to have all that
invalidated again by

    REVERT LAST 15 JUNK COMMITS.

    Back to r211.  It's been a long day.

Rusty what is going on here?

I personally think the idea of tracking patches under feedback/
doesn't work out well and this is just an example.
Why do we need patches under version control?

If it's desired as a staging area, people can push changes out on their
private trees.

For now I will post what I have without rebasing on top of the revert.

--
MST