Subject: tc process: we need changebars?

I recently looked at
https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process
and I have a question:

	The initial public review of a public review draft must take place for a
	minimum of 30 days, and any subsequent reviews must be held for a
	minimum of 15 days. Changes made to a committee draft after a review
	must be clearly identified in any subsequent review, and the subsequent
	review shall be limited in scope to changes made in the previous review.

how are we going to identify changes to reviewers?
we probably can use changebar and then \cbstart / \cbend manually.
Tried latexdiff withou tmuch success.
Other ideas?

--
MST