Subject: Feedback applied, new git branch

Hi all,

        I've applied and pushed the commits approved at the last
meeting.  I've also cherry-picked a few other commits which I took from
MST's tree, and put them in my feedback branch on github:

https://github.com/rustyrussell/virtio-wip/tree/feedback

If you're working with feedback, I suggest basing your patch on that
tree (though it may rebase if we modify feedback).

MST, could you please see if there are any changes you want which I
missed?

Cheers,
Rusty.