Subject: Re: Feedback applied, new git branch

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 02:05:33PM +1030, Rusty Russell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>         I've applied and pushed the commits approved at the last
> meeting.  I've also cherry-picked a few other commits which I took from
> MST's tree, and put them in my feedback branch on github:
>
> https://github.com/rustyrussell/virtio-wip/tree/feedback

Hi Rusty,
I am guessing you mean
git clone https://github.com/rustyrussell/virtio-wip feedback
?

As far as I could tell I committed everything that's there into svn:
seemed minor enough to go under the silent corrections rule.

> If you're working with feedback, I suggest basing your patch on that
> tree (though it may rebase if we modify feedback).

Sharing trees is helpful, but I think we really should track issues in the issue
tracking tool as well.  In particular this will make it clear who
trackles each issue so we will avoid work duplication
since issues can be assigned to people.

> MST, could you please see if there are any changes you want which I
> missed?
>
> Cheers,
> Rusty.

For now I have 3 patches queued, for 2 issues:
        VIRTIO-58:
Feedback: MSI-X: better document driver and device requirements

I think this one is in your tree as well:
fc74f946fd03dab81b59379d929da9112653e9f7

        VIRTIO-59:
drop /* LEGACY version was not little endian */
introduction: document that leXX can mean guest endian-ness

I think you don't have these two in your tree.

--
MST