Subject: Re: virtio: wd02 or draft2

"Michael S. Tsirkin" <mst@redhat.com> writes:
> I'm going to propose that we put out a new version.
>
> Any comments on whether we should go with a more formal draft 02
> or a less formal wd 02?
> I'm guessing we'll need a month of review after putting out
> a draft, so if we are still doing lots of tweaks let's do WD.
>
> Comments?

OK, let's do both, as we did before.  It's only a 14 day review period
for second and subsequent drafts.

You can't accept a draft pending changes, so I'm preparing a branch with
all the pending patches in it and we can endorse that in the meeting (as
long as we don't make unexpected changes).

I've set the agenda with a placeholder, and will now create and upload
the required zip file now.

Cheers,
Rusty.