List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
virtio - Re: [virtio] We need fixes to the csd and csprd before we can load them Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • From: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
  • To: Rusty Russell <rusty@rustcorp.com.au>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:29:03 -0400
First of all, best wishes to you and your family. I still recall the excitement when my daughter was born!

We noted that the TeX was voted as authoritative. If that is the case then you'll need to add the TeX directory to the This version and Latest version links and - is there a master driver file from which all the others are processed or assembled? I never did work with TeX but assuming there is, that I suppose would be the file to point to. You'll also have to take the (Authoritative) designation off the PDF files.