Subject: Re: [virtio] We need fixes to the csd and csprd before we can load them

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 01:15:13PM -0400, Chet Ensign wrote:
> Members of the VIRTIO TC,
>
> We are working on your Committee Spec Draft and public review for the 2nd csprd
> for VIRTIO (https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1638 and /
> tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1641).
>
> In working on these, we have encountered some items that need to be fixed. As
> you produce the documents, we ask that you make these and send us an updated
> set of zip files. Here is what we need:
>
> 1) cover page changes needed for csd02
>
> - This version:
>
> -- both tex and pdf are listed as authoritative. obviously 2 versions can’t be
> authoritative. since pdf has been authoritative before, it seems best to stay
> with that but regardless, please indicate one authoritative source (Latest,
> Previous, This)
>
> -- assuming PDF is labelled authoritative, remove /tex directory. It is
> indicated in the Additional artifacts section below
>
> - Previous version:
> -- Change links to
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/virtio/virtio/v1.0/csprd01/virtio-v1.0-csprd01.pdf
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/virtio/virtio/v1.0/csprd01/virtio-v1.0-csprd01.html
>
> -- Label the PDF version (Authoritative)
>
> - Latest version:
> -- Label the PDF version (Authoritative)
>
> - Editors:
> -- Pawel’s link under ARM goes to a download page not to the company page.
> Should be changed to http://www.arm.com
>
> - Citation format:
> We updated our citation model a few months ago to include the editors and the
> Latest version link. Please update the citation block to read:
>
> [VIRTIO-v1.0]
>
> <italics>Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) Version 1.0</>. Edited by Michael S.
> Tsirkin, Cornelia Huck, and Pawel Moll. 11 March 2014. OASIS Committee
> Specification Draft 02. http://docs.oasis-open.org/virtio/virtio/v1.0/csd02/
> virtio-v1.0-csd02.html. Latest version: http://docs.oasis-open.org/virtio/
> virtio/v1.0/virtio-v1.0.html.
>
> *Note that “OASIS” is also added before “Committee Specification Draft 02” for
> the csd and before "Committee Specification Draft 02 / Public Review Draft 02"
> for the csprd.

OK does this also affect wd and cs?
I'm assuming it does, so:

case "$1" in
    *-wd*)
        STAGE=wd
        STAGENAME="OASIS Working Draft"
        WORKINGDRAFT=`basename "$1" | sed 's/.*-wd//'`
        ;;
    *-os*)
        STAGE=os
        STAGENAME="OASIS Standard"
        WORKINGDRAFT=""
        ;;
    *-csd*)
        STAGE=csd
        WORKINGDRAFT=`basename "$1" | sed 's/.*-csd//'`
        STAGENAME="OASIS Committee Specification Draft $WORKINGDRAFT"
        ;;
    *-csprd*)
        STAGE=csprd
        WORKINGDRAFT=`basename "$1" | sed 's/.*-csprd//'`
        STAGENAME="OASIS Committee Specification Draft $WORKINGDRAFT"
        STAGEEXTRATITLE=" / \newline Public Review Draft $WORKINGDRAFT"
        STAGEEXTRA=" / Public Review Draft $WORKINGDRAFT"
        ;;
    *-cs*)
        STAGE=cs