Subject: Re: [virtio] We need fixes to the csd and csprd before we can load them

Hi all,

The word "OASIS" is only inserted (before "Committee Specification Draft") into the "Citation format" block of text, near the end of the Front Matter, just before "Notices".  Please DON'T add it into the subtitle at the top, just after "... Version 1.0".

Best regards,
Paul

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 8:42 AM, Michael S. Tsirkin <mst@redhat.com> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 01:15:13PM -0400, Chet Ensign wrote:
> Members of the VIRTIO TC,
>
> We are working on your Committee Spec Draft and public review for the 2nd csprd
> for VIRTIO (https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1638 and /
> tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1641).
>
> In working on these, we have encountered some items that need to be fixed. As
> you produce the documents, we ask that you make these and send us an updated
> set of zip files. Here is what we need:
>
> 1) cover page changes needed for csd02
>
> - This version:
>
> -- both tex and pdf are listed as authoritative. obviously 2 versions can’t be
> authoritative. since pdf has been authoritative before, it seems best to stay
> with that but regardless, please indicate one authoritative source (Latest,
> Previous, This)
>
> -- assuming PDF is labelled authoritative, remove /tex directory. It is
> indicated in the Additional artifacts section below
>
> - Previous version:
> -- Change links to
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/virtio/virtio/v1.0/csprd01/virtio-v1.0-csprd01.pdf
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/virtio/virtio/v1.0/csprd01/virtio-v1.0-csprd01.html
>
> -- Label the PDF version (Authoritative)
>
> - Latest version:
> -- Label the PDF version (Authoritative)
>
> - Editors:
> -- Pawel’s link under ARM goes to a download page not to the company page.
> Should be changed to http://www.arm.com
>
> - Citation format:
> We updated our citation model a few months ago to include the editors and the
> Latest version link. Please update the citation block to read:
>
> [VIRTIO-v1.0]
>
> <italics>Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) Version 1.0</>. Edited by Michael S.
> Tsirkin, Cornelia Huck, and Pawel Moll. 11 March 2014. OASIS Committee
> Specification Draft 02. http://docs.oasis-open.org/virtio/virtio/v1.0/csd02/
> virtio-v1.0-csd02.html. Latest version: http://docs.oasis-open.org/virtio/
> virtio/v1.0/virtio-v1.0.html.
>
> *Note that “OASIS” is also added before “Committee Specification Draft 02” for
> the csd and before "Committee Specification Draft 02 / Public Review Draft 02"
> for the csprd.

OK does this also affect wd and cs?
I'm assuming it does, so:

case "$1" in
    *-wd*)
        STAGE=wd
        STAGENAME="OASIS Working Draft"
        WORKINGDRAFT=`basename "$1" | sed 's/.*-wd//'`
        ;;
    *-os*)
        STAGE=os
        STAGENAME="OASIS Standard"
        WORKINGDRAFT=""
        ;;
    *-csd*)
        STAGE=csd
        WORKINGDRAFT=`basename "$1" | sed 's/.*-csd//'`
        STAGENAME="OASIS Committee Specification Draft $WORKINGDRAFT"
        ;;
    *-csprd*)
        STAGE=csprd
        WORKINGDRAFT=`basename "$1" | sed 's/.*-csprd//'`
        STAGENAME="OASIS Committee Specification Draft $WORKINGDRAFT"
        STAGEEXTRATITLE=" / \newline Public Review Draft $WORKINGDRAFT"
        STAGEEXTRA=" / Public Review Draft $WORKINGDRAFT"
        ;;
    *-cs*)
        STAGE=cs

--
Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-861-1013
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society