Subject: towards draft 3 / virtio 1.0

OK I'm assuming we'll finalize draft 3 next week,
here's a list of things I think we should do
differently from draft 2 - listing here so we don't forget.

1. Include list of changes/issues addressed - I think
   we can import from Jira
2. Acknowledge contributions from non TC members
3. Create a revision with highlighted changes since draft 2
	change bars seem too hard, requires more low level
	xetex knowledge than I have.
	Simplest fix is to insert tags to color new text specially, for
	bonus points - add old text crossed-out.

I think all text changes should be there tomorrow
at the latest, then we can start addressing the above items.

We also need to go over issues in Jira, make sure
environment is set to mention the commenter's address,
and "fixed in version" field is set to draft 3.
If there are issues we closed without fixing, need
to find them in some way.
We don't reject too much so can be done manually for now,
but maybe we should start filling in "fixed in version" field
for rejected issues too. Can we do this?

If we set fixed in version everywhere correctly,
Chet will be able to get the list of addressed issues
from jira automatically, which is good.

--
MST