Subject: Re: [virtio] Groups - Event "Virtio TC Meeting (Conference Call)" modified

"Michael S. Tsirkin" <mst@redhat.com> writes:
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 06:41:36AM -0700, Rusty Russell wrote:
> Assuming this goes through without material comments, we just make it
> 1.0? Or will there be another review period for 1.0?

We need to do another review.  From
https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin/approving-a-committee-specification-draft-or-committee-note-draft-as-a-committee-s :

        After a Committee Specification Draft or a Committee Note Draft
        has been through a public review that did not result in comments
        or, if comments were received, that did not result in any
        material changes to the draft, the TC can vote to approve the
        draft as a Commitee Specification

We did have material changes to the draft.  But "this time for sure"!

Cheers,
Rusty.