Subject: Re: [virtio] Feedback for CSPRD03

On Wed, 2014-07-30 at 13:20 +0100, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:
> > If Brian doesn't want to keep his name secret,
> > please set environment to reporter's name and optionally
> > email address.
> > If it's a secret, please set yours there instead.
>
> Ugh I see it now. Donnu why I missed it, sorry.

Because I've just set it up?

> Minor issue: <> got converted to &lt; &gt;.
> This seems to be a bug when creating issues.
> I fixed it up for environment for this bug, could affect
> other bugs.
>
> Same affects descriptions as well.
>
> At the moment because of this bug it seems best to create empty issues,
> then press edit to fill in the data.
> Edit does not seem to suffer from this problem.

On the contrary. It was fine when I submitted it, it was your edit that
made it &quoted; - see activities log:

Michael Tsirkin made changes - Today 12:09 PM

Environment
Reported-by: Brian Foley <brian.foley@arm.com>
Reported-by: Brian Foley &lt;brian.foley@arm.com&gt;

Description
* 3.1.2 "Legacy devices do not support the FEATURES_OK status bit, [...]
* 3.1.2 &quot;Legacy devices do not support the FEATURES_OK status bit,
[...]

> Also pls do not add "Reported-by:" in environment,
> makes it harder to extract addresses automatically.

Just copied the style from VIRTIO-106. Anyway, removed the reported-by
bits from all 3 bugs. Also modified affects/fix versions.

Paweł