Subject: Re: [virtio] Re: [members] 15-day Public Review for Virtual I/O Device (#VIRTIO) V1.0 - ends July 28th

Hi all,

Just wanted to clarify... Chet's response would apply to work produced by most TCs using editable source like MS-Word or Open Office, but actually not to VIRTIO.

Since the VIRTIO TC is producing all of the published material (including the PDF and HTML), you will need to be responsible for getting the dates and stage/revision information properly set up in the documents.

Chet and I will be very happy to help you get that information.

Best regards,
Paul