Subject: Re: [virtio] Re: [members] 15-day Public Review for Virtual I/O Device (#VIRTIO) V1.0 - ends July 28th

Hi Michael,

Yes, anything in the "Front Matter" - everything down to and including the Table of Contents - or in the page footers -  can be modified if needed between approval and publication.

Best regards,
Paul

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 5:50 PM, Michael S. Tsirkin <mst@redhat.com> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 01:00:38PM -0400, Paul Knight wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just wanted to clarify... Chet's response would apply to work produced by most
> TCs using editable source like MS-Word or Open Office, but actually not to
> VIRTIO.
>
> Since the VIRTIO TC is producing all of the published material (including the
> PDF and HTML), you will need to be responsible for getting the dates and stage/
> revision information properly set up in the documents.
>
> Chet and I will be very happy to help you get that information.
>
> Best regards,
> Paul

Sure. PDF and HTML are actually fine so nothing to do.
I only put wrong revision and date in the source,
trivial to fix up, I'll do it after voting is done?