Subject: Suspending meetings indefinitely.

Hi all,

        I just realized that we have a meeting scheduled tonight; I
propose that we suspend meetings, and continue any work on the mailing
list.  If noone objects, I'll open a ballot to make that formal.

        I'd like to thank everyone for getting 1.0 over the line, but
particularly Michael S. Tsirkin who did so much of the heavy lifting.
Coding is much more fun, but in the long run this may be one of the
most world-improving things we have done.

And hopefully it will be another 10 years before we go through this
again :)

Thanks,
Rusty.
Co-chair, OASIS Virtio Technical Committee.