Subject: Re: virtio tc mtg

"Michael S. Tsirkin" <mst@redhat.com> writes:
> Hi Rusty!
> Can't make our meetng this Tuesday unfortunately.
>
> Here's what I put down on the agenda: item 7 is my
> suggestion, if people agree I'll implement it.
>
> Can you make it?
> Pls confirm.
>
> Thanks!

Hi Michael,

        I had just composed an email suspending phone meetings.  I think
we are best served by using the ml and online ballots for anything we
need to address from here out.

If you think that's OK, I'll open 3 online ballots:
1) to approve the trivial changes already committed and VIRTIO-115.
2) to approve reorganisation of the SVN tree, and
3) to suspend further meetings until a future ballot, or a proposal
   that we're opening a new version of the spec.

Thanks,
Rusty.