Subject: virtio 1.0 cs02 title page

Hi Chet!
I noticed that on our title page, the Latest version link
does not list the authoritative tex source.
Is just says:

	Latest version:
	http://docs.oasis-open.org/virtio/virtio/v1.0/virtio-v1.0.pdf
	http://docs.oasis-open.org/virtio/virtio/v1.0/virtio-v1.0.html

and in fact, tex directory is not uploaded under
http://docs.oasis-open.org/virtio/virtio/v1.0.

I'm guessing the title page can be fixing without invalidating
the ballot that's going on.
However, will you be able to upload files to tex directory
(maybe when you upload cs02)?

Thanks,
--
MST