Subject: Fwd: [virtio] Groups - Ballot closed: "Approve Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) Version 1.0 with Non-Material Changes as a CS?"

Members of the VIRTIO TC,

Your ballot to approve VIRTIO V1.0 with Non-Material Changes as a Committee Specification has passed.

TC Admin will now publish the CS02 and notify you and the membership when it is ready. TC Admin JIRA ticket https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2059 has been set up to manage this process.

We'll let you know when the CS is ready. Please let me know in the meantime if you have any questions.

Best regards,

/chet

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <tc_admin@oasis-open.org>
Date: Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 7:09 PM
To: chet.ensign@oasis-open.org

"Approve Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) Version 1.0 with Non-Material Changes as a CS?" has closed.
Ballot Title: Approve Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) Version 1.0 with Non-Material Changes as a CS?

Question
Do you approve Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) Version 1.0 [1] with Non-Material Changes [2] as a Committee Specification?

Voting Results
9 of 10 eligible voters cast their vote before the deadline. - Yes received 9 Votes - No received 0 Votes - Abstain received 0 Votes The ballot received 0 comments.

Description
This ballot requires a Special Majority Vote [3]. The TC roster currently lists 10 voting members. In order to pass, at least 7 members have to vote Yes and no more than 2 members may vote No.

[1] URI for the specification

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/54786/virtio-v1.0-cs02.zip

[2] The Working Draft for this Committee Specification contains changes made since its last public review. The changes made are documented in the ballot approval ticket at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2725 and in the red-lined diff file at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/54785/virtio-v1.0-cs02-diff.pdf. The TC judges these changes to be Non-Material Changes in accordance with the definition in the OASIS TC Process (http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#dNonmaterialChange).

[3] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process-2010-07-28.php#dSpecialMajority

View Results

Group: OASIS Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) TC
Date Opened: Monday, 12 January 2015 @ 12:00 am UTC
Date Closed: Sunday, 18 January 2015 @ 11:59 pm UTC

Referenced Items
02738: Approve Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) Version 1.0 with Non-Material Changes as a CS? (14K) 2015-01-18 Download | View Details

--

/chet   [§]

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393